Baby Sooty Revisit

A little something adorable for you today.  I love these photos of my wee, black kitten so much, I just had to resurface them and share them Here for Mosaic Monday.

I hope you all had an awesome weekend.  Mine was spent scrap booking and trying to stay warm.  It has been indescribably cold here, but it promises to let up by the middle of the week.

I also finished reading "Drowning Ruth" by Christina Schwarz.  I enjoyed it a lot and would recommend it.  I'm not sure what my next choice of novel will be.  I have so many to chose from that I think maybe I should sort the read from the unread, and then line the unread up alphabetically and just start going down the line.  But then, that would ruin how I decorate with my books and set them together in flattering groups.   Why not?  They're just taking up space, they may as well look good.

I also spent some time planning our family's trip to Nova Scotia in July.  I have been looking forward to visiting Canada's east coast for a very long time. If you have ever been, and have any recommendations, I would love to hear them.


Comments

  1. Oh, I remember when you shared photos of sweet Sooty...my heart melted instantly when I first saw your kitty :) I am so glad you shared these darling photos, my friend. Sooty is one of the sweetest cats ever :)

    Have a lovely week! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just fallen in love all over again, seeing this collage of Sooty! I love his big eyes - so curious and I'm sure he finds lots of mischief!
    I'd love to visit Nova Scotia - well I could narrow it down to Prince Edward Island really to see Anne of Green Gables country and museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrea, your baby Sooty is so cute. Adorable photos. A trip to Nova Scotia sounds like a fun time, I enjoy planning trips. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, your pictures make me wish I had a cat! Currently there are too many people in my family who are allergic to cats (not including me) but someday if I ever move and have a home of my own, I will most likely get a (if not several) cats! :D

    Dani xoxo
    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your wee little kitten. Beyond adorable and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby. Both my kids are planning trips to Nova Scotia this summer. I went a few years ago-loved it. We got into the habit of stopping in at a small cafe at the end of our day of sightseeing. On our third visit the owner greeted us with a warm smile and said your favourite table is ready-wow. So I would say spend some time in the small villages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little baby is so wonderful, sweetest Andrea, he's so very cute, and looks truly tender .... I love him so much, I'd love to have him in my arms to embrace him ... Kiss him for me !

    Sending a big hug to you,
    thank you my darling friend for sharing your charming creature !
    Have a week blessed with Joy
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little baby is so wonderful, sweetest Andrea, he's so very cute, and looks truly tender .... I love him so much, I'd love to have him in my arms to embrace him ... Kiss him for me !

    Sending a big hug to you,
    thank you my darling friend for sharing your charming creature !
    Have a week blessed with Joy
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the sweetest pictures of this adorable kitty!

    Donna@GardensEyeView
    and @LivingFromHappiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooty is adorable isn't he!!! Very photogenic indeed. Your trip and the planning sound exciting, I hope that you have a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, your kitty is adorable! Priceless photos! How old is he now?
    Thank you for your lovely comment today. Seeing the little bird with a big red beanie makes me always smile happily.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog