A Little Something

Needing a gift for my sister, and unable to go shopping, I decided to try my hand at felting again. I watched a couple of videos, following one to a T and created Nester. He's a simple mouse and I owe plenty of credit to The Woolly Rabbit's video HERE. She gave very clear instructions, with absolutely no guesswork involved. The wee cat, well, I just wanted to try my hand at sculpting with wool without a reference, and I made him the same day. Kitty is just a little over an inch in length. The next day, I was hungering for more needle felting and decided to try and create a rabbit - you know - for the season and all. Again, without a reference, and I think he turned out very nicely. I especially love his wee scarf, and doesn't he just look proud as punch to be wearing it?




Comments

  1. Hello, Andrea

    You felt critters are so cute. Love the bunny and the mouse. Well done!
    Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it - love your bunny. I would have struggled to give it away mind you! Been using your namaste mug today so thinking of you and send hugs across the globe.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet! I've only experimented with needle felting a couple times. It's amazing what you can make. Love the mouse most of all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! I have tried needle felting and it is not easy at all, you did a great job. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea - Master Rabbit looks quite proud of himself ... if not his creator too - wonderful ... I am positively non-creative!! So admire you hugely ... well done ... the little mouse and cat are great too - clever - all the best and stay well - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable. Your sister is going to LOVE her little mouse.

    Mr. Rabbit does look very happy about his new scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ! Great post, love your blog :)
    I am following you and invite you to me
    https://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog