Fox Creek - Day One

Now that I've been back for a few days and have had a chance to get caught up with everything, it's time to work on the photos and tell the story of our trip to Tuktoyaktuk, NWT. It was, of course, a long journey, so it will take me several posts to go through it all. It was a fun adventure, and I'm excited to look back on it now through the photos.
I didn't get a chance to do the photography I'd imagined. Our days were long, and so adding stop time for photos didn't feel like a fair thing to do with my family.  One day, when it's just me and the husband, and we have more time, I would love to do this trip again, specifically  with photography as the focus.
But I did get some nice shots worth sharing and they should give you an idea of how beautiful Northern Canada is. 
Our first day, we travelled to Fox Creek, 1069km from home. It was a long day, but we were eager to get to the Yukon by Day 3. We were gone for a total of 15 days and put on about 9,000km, so this was quite a chunk of it, but it was very easy travel, with great highways and weather.











Comments

  1. Hi Andrea - I'm looking forward to seeing more photos and reading more about the area - I never got that far north ... your transport is pretty amazing ... looks comfortable - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some great photos like the sunset. I love looking at pictures and already wrote on your Day 3. You know, I think of you every time I look at the earrings you sent and have worn all them often

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog