What's On My Desk

Our Yukon trip back in July produced a lot of photos.  So, that's what I'm working on. I don't order my prints until the New Year for two reasons. Number 1 - my print company has a huge boxing week sale. Normally each 4 by 6 would cost $.32 each for a total of $96. But during sale time, they're only $.10 a print which adds up to a very affordable $30! Reason number 2 - I don't have time during the warm months to scrapbook. That's gardening time. What' really taking the time in completing this album is the journaling. A quick calculation has me guessing there will be at least 20,000 words to tell the story of our road trip. Roughly the number of words in a novella!
Do you have any projects on the go?


Comments

  1. It is amazing how many pictures we take, but what a treasure to be able to preserve them in a way that we can look back and "read" the story. Winter is the best time for this work to.
    I am working on socks. Knitting some for family and then I have a list of cards that I need to make. I love working with paper. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our oldest son always makes a book about his travels every couple of years.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much time Blockchain takes for verification?

    Blockchain verification process 1855-942-0545 is a long process and it might take a couple of days. If you
    are in the process of verification and looking for guidance, you can always take help
    from the professionals at the time of verification. You can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you at every
    step. Connect with the team for availing results that are easy to connect with. Talk to
    the team for the better remedies that could be helpful in dealing with unlimited errors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog