On With Easier Times

We had wonderful weather through the holidays. I rang in the first couple of weeks of the New Year with one heck of a flu (I'll spare you the details.) Somewhere in there was a week of some of the lowest temperatures we've seen in a long time. But now, the tables have turned, I'm well again and so is the weather! So Bear and I have been getting in some much needed long walks to the "pond." We go to daydream about the ducks returning and how interesting it will all be again in a few (hopefully short) months. 
Other than that, I've been working at getting the road trip we took to the Yukon back in July, scrapbooked. It's a big job with some 300 photos and a memory that likes to shuffle things around. But I'm getting through it. 
Happy New Year to you all, I hope you've had a more gentle start than I have.


Comments

  1. Hi Andrea - good to see you and look forward to the Yukon photos ... must have been an amazing trip - as it was, I know. Glad the weather is slowly springing into life - while the snows in eastern Canada have been pretty monstrous. Take care and cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours! I am glad you are feeling better, you and Bear can take the walks. Your trip sounds awesome. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been crook as they say down here. It seems like everyone all over the world has had one hell of a flu season, how miserable for you. Glad to hear you are on the up.
    Enjoy your walks!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog