Winter So Far

November was fairly mild, a bit of snow, but not enough to have me strap on the snowshoes. It wasn't the right type of weather for some of our neighbors to be able to finish taking off their crops, and that's really too bad. But I don't think anyone was devastated, just frustrated. I spent my November shopping for Christmas, zentangling, reading, writing Christamas cards and getting my photos ready to order so that I can start scrapbooking in the New Year. 
It was looking rather drab outside until December 1st, when it snowed and then on the 2nd, we were gifted with a lovely hoar frost. That sort of winter beauty really puts me in the spirit of the holidays. We celebrate my daughter's 17th birthday this weekend, and after that, up goes the tree.  All the lights are up outside now and I'll try get some photos up of them soon.
I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season thus far.








Comments

  1. Happy Winter my friend! And a late happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things