Christmas Tree Cuteness

If I had to pick a theme for how my Christmas tree has developed over the years, it would be Woodland. The following photos are of a few cute things, but there are all sorts of things in that tree. I think it's a six foot tree, and it is jam packed, but I still manage to find more decorations for it each year. It took me well over 3 hours to get all the ornaments in place this year, not including the lights. That may sound like a ridiculous amount of work, but for me, it is a special tradition. I put on the Christmas tunes - I especially love listening to Josh Groban's "Noel," and I go round and round the tree until it looks amazing. There are some very special ornaments that I spend time with, ornaments that hold memories of people and pets that are no longer able to celebrate the holidays with me. These memories  are the main reason I do not just pull a bag over the tree, leaving it ready to toss up next Christmas.
Not everyone agrees with me on the 'amazing' though. Some people think it looks crowded and it certainly doesn't have evenly spaced bows and matching bobbles to please the organized side of the brain. What's funny about my tree, is that I am a highly organized person that adores those special 'themed', well organized trees. But here I am with my 'mess' of a tree, and I love it!



Several of these little snowmen have gone missing. I know they have gone to good homes 
though. I have certain sisters that can't resist a cute thing!





Comments

  1. Hello, your tree and ornaments are pretty. It is fun decorating the tree, listening to the Christmas music. Thanks for visiting. Have a happy day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is wonderful that you have this tradition of decorating your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love these darling ornaments. Christmas music is a must when decorating the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how calm and relaxed you are savoring each memory. I should try that but usually end up feeling frustrated no one is helping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea - looks lovely ... and I love those ornaments - very special. Enjoy your tree ... before 'your family denudes it' - Have a lovely Christmas and New Year - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things