That Knitting I Was Talking About

I mentioned several posts (and months) ago that I had taken up knitting. I've made several items since then; dish cloths, toques, scarves. This one has been on the needles for more time than I'd care to admit. I didn't lost interest in knitting, but in TV and so here it sits. There have been no real road trips either, so without those two activities, it waits.  The yarn itself leaves quite a lot to be desired, but those colours are delicious, and not wanting to pay a fortune for great yarn, here we are. Oh, and warmer temperatures are on the way, so if I get this done before next winter, we may have a miracle on our hands.

I love pottery. Who doesn't? I received the lovely little yarn bowl for Christmas.  The artist is local and I think I may just have to start a collection of his work.




Comments

  1. You are right, my friend, the colors are delicious! And oh, what a pretty yarn bowl :)

    Enjoy your weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea - the main thing is you've been using your time productively ... love the colours and that special pot - cheers and hope that winter is moving along for you - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yarn bowl and the knitting. I had a yarn bowl like that but the furry boys at my house hit the table it was on and it fell over and broke, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in you and miracles! Here's to you getting to the bottom of your beautiful yarn bowl before next winter! I was fascinated in the yarn bowl. I have never seen one before and yes, you should start a collection!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog