Sneak Peek

I had a fun morning and I hope all of you did too. I spent a good portion of my morning packaging up a gift for my new friend.  I cannot tell you her name, because she doesn't even know that she is my new friend yet and it is a surprise. What I can do is give you all a sneak peek of what I am sending off this afternoon for the tea cup exchange.  My Christmas card list just keeps getting longer and longer due to this wonderful make-fun project.  Thank-you again Stephanie, I hope this continues for years to come.




Comments

  1. Hi Andrea ... looks so pretty - love the colourings - delightful - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the color and that is one lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will love all that you send. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is getting a VERY lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, looks a bit pioneer to me?? Your new friend is sure to enjoy it. Have a great week Andrea.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you are certainly on top of it, girl! I won't get my package in the mail until close to the deadline. Going out of town last week kind of set me back but I have gotten everything purchased and will get my box sent out next week. Whoever your new friend is will sure be blessed to receive that lovely Pioneer Woman gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a lucky. lucky lady that's all I can say ... and it's a joy to be on your Christmas card list!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things