Vegas

This was our third trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, but this time we took the kids.  Our main goal was to take in a show every night, and we did just that.  Mystere, The Blue Man Group, and O, were all great performances. Of course there are so many things to keep you entertained during the days as well.  We were running around for 4 days putting many miles on our poor feet. We did pick up a bus pass which saved a lot of walking. Here is a small sampling of what we did...

Koi at the Flamingo.  There is a small wildlife sanctuary at the back of the hotel which is definitely worth a visit.

Swan at the Flamingo

Water show at the Bellagio during the day.

Night show at the Bellagio

Quirky little birds at the Flamingo.

Cactus gardens at Ethel M chocolate factory, not far from the airport.

Dolphins at the Mirage from the below ground viewing level.

Dolphin at the Mirage.

A flamingo at the Flamingo of course!

View of the Bellagio from the High Roller.

View from the highest point on the High Roller

Lake Mead as viewed from standing on Hoover Dam.

Lake Mead from the inside the park.

Lion at the Mirage.

Lion fish at Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay.

Walk through aquarium at Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay.

Street view of the High Roller.

Another big kitty at the Mirage - what a beauty.

My favourite hotel, the Venetian.  We are standing in the Canal shops.  This was just across the street from our
hotel, Treasure Island.

Year of the Dog display at the Palazzo.

Comments

  1. Such beautiful photos. It looks like that tiger posed perfectly for you. The photo of Lake Mead from up on the dam is amazing.

    Glad you had a wonderful trip. Looks like you crammed in A LOT in a short time.

    Hugs,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic time you have had! You certainly packed in as much as possible! I loved your photos of the various animals you saw. Wonderful vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea - sounds and looks like an amazing break for you all - so glad you took so many photos ... I've never been - one day perhaps - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea, what amazing views and from the pictures it looks like you had a wonderful time :) Indeed, what a delightful vacation time. Thanks for sharing, my friend.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have captured everything so well. I have never been to Las Vegas but it sure looks like fun. SO glad you enjoyed the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realised there were so many animals at Las Vegas - must get back there for sure one day. It looks a fun family trip!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to Las Vegas but your beautiful photos could definitely convince me to make the trip! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your photos, it looks like all of you must have had a great time and so much to see. I have driven through Vegas at night a couple of times while driving out west, California, etc. then heading back to Colorado to visit my family. I entered from Death Valley then down to Arizona before heading to Colorado. Other than for gas, I never got out of the car. Maybe one day, it looks like there is so much to do. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic. Loved each and every one. Looks like a great place to visit. (Maybe someday).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog