The Perfect Picture

On July the third, my beautiful little sister married the love of her life in their yard in rural Manitoba. My husband and I were in charge of the photography, and regardless of both of us being amateurs, we were able to capture some beautiful photos throughout the day. This is my favourite by far.
We took photos of everyone and everything that took place from morning until well into the next morning. But, we made one collosal mistake. I was so busy helping my husband organize everyone for photos, that we forgot to take photos of the bride and myself, her matron of honour. How horrible is that? We decided not to try and fake our way out of it, and instead the lack of those photos will tell the true story of that day and just how truly chaotic it was. Chaos often has way of turning out beautifully.

Comments

  1. what a wonderful picture - captures the happy couple perfectly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very happy. Lovely photo, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea! You guys made our day more special than I could've imagined. I couldn't ask for a better sister and brother in law. All the pictures you guys took were beautiful, and the ones we missed, we will make up for them in the future. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog