Saturday, November 12, 2016

Halifax Harbour

For the most part, I think these photos will speak for themselves.  It was an incredibly beautiful day. We enjoyed a delicious lunch outdoors, took in another museum, after just having finished up at Pier 21, but mostly, we just enjoyed the view.

Bike rentals might be a good idea for getting around more quickly to see more of the city, but with all
those hills, I know my legs wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Theodore the Tugboat - Read about him HERE.

Like I said, "enjoying the view."




There is a lot of blue in this post.

It doesn't get better than beautiful buildings along a waterfront.



There goes Theodore! Enjoying the happiest harbour in the world.

3 comments:

  1. It does you hood on a grey day to enjoy blue skies again! I enjoyed seeing these lovely views of Halifax!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Seeing such blue skies certainly makes the spirit soar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is wonderful. I especially love the tugboat....our little dog is named THEO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.