Fall Tea Cup Exchange 2016

The day following my receiving the parcel from the mug exchange, another package arrived from the teacup side of things. It was like Christmas morning two days in a row!  I have so much love for this event.  I don't know how to thank Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose enough for taking the time to organize 190 women.
This time, the gifts were from someone I've met before, through Stephanie actually.  When Kelly started her blog Homespuns 'n Hayfields this past January, she was introduced via The Enchanting Rose.  Kelly has been a delightful visitor to my blog ever since, and I was so excited to see that she had my name.  
Once again I was spoiled by generosity and thoughtfulness. First of all, the gifts...



Cookies, teas and coffee.  I don't usually buy cookies, but I have to say, I may if I find these on the shelf. They had a light and crispy texture, and not over sweet.  Just perfect for a cup of tea or coffee. That pumpkin? - Kelly handmade it herself and it was her very first one.  I love it!  I think there will be more pumpkins in her future.  Along with that was a fall themed set of a potholder and cloth - what gorgeous colors.  I journal, and I have several journals for various topics.  I foresee this one being devoted to my new garden journal.  And yet another homemade gift.  What a sweet little face on that snowman angel ornament. This little guy also suits my decor perfectly, and is going to look great on my tree.


And the teacup...sigh.  It is so delicate and pretty.  The princess inside me rises to the surface when I see this piece.

Thank-you so much Kelly.  I will treasure these items for years to come.  Except the cookies.  They're gone.


Comments

  1. A delightful array of gifts in your parcel. The teacup is pretty and the handcrafted pumpkin a real treasure to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can comment again :) Thanks Andrea! Your teacup is so pretty ... I may just sign up for a teacup in the next exchange as I do love them, but always feel like I already have enough (and I mostly use mugs). Kelly did a wonderful job in her creations, such a cute snowman & pumpkin!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, my friend. I'm not sure if Aunt Kelly told you, but when I gave her your name she wrote me immediately to say how thrilled she was to have gotten your name. She said before I sent out the emails that she was hoping she would get you. Don't you love the way the Lord works? :)

    The tea cup is stunning! I love the soft pastel colors. Hugs to you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous teacup and array of other gifts. LOVE that cute little pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teacup Kelly sent is gorgeous. Love the pumpkin and sweet ornament. She is both talented and generous. Just love this exchange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More pumpkins! The teacup from Kelly is lovely. What a great exchange! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I may need to join both events next time. Your gifts were so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dainty teacup is very regal for your inner princess--and you got the pumpkin to match!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea - 2 parcels - twice the fun by the look of it! Both look lovely. Also want to say that I'm VERY impressed by your pumpkins in your recent post...!

    Best wishes

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another delightful package! Kelly was my swap partner last year and I've enjoyed getting to know her since the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog