A Little Break

I have more pictures from our Nova Scotia trip ready to go up, but I thought I would take a break from that, and have a little fun playing around with some nature photos today.  

It's sunny this afternoon, but the wind is strong and frigid.  I'm not used to it yet, and frankly am a bit whiny about it.  So, a warm cup of tea, and some time playing with pictures helped to cheer me up. That, and I am making pizza for dinner tonight.  I always look forward to pizza night.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  Oh, and I saw the most incredible meteor last night!!!




Comments

  1. Good Afternoon, I think I can smell that pizza from here! Sounds delicious! Your photos are so gorgeous. They would make incredible note cards. Wishing you a warm and cozy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza night is always fun. Do stay warm and do get close to a fireplace or wood stove, if you have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that pinecone photo. Keep 'em coming! I love seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, especially the pinecone! It would make a great Christmas card photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed more and more at your stunning shots, their charm catches me, my darling Andrea, thank you for sharing them with us !

    Wishing you the most wonderful weekend ever,
    I'm sending my dearest love to you

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. gret shots. Especially I like the conifer (I think you call them)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, gorgeous photos!! I thought I would drop in and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!! Thank you for the wonderful card, I was thrilled to receive it. Do you make your own cards? They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things