and Winter Came...

 I'm typing this up in the midst of a blizzard. Until now, we've had to look at a desolate prairie landscape. A large amount of fresh white snow that's just in time for Christmas is winter perfection. Of course, it's going to make my walks around the yard more challenging and I will most likely have to pull out the snowshoes. 

Like most everyone, we are stuck keeping to ourselves for the holidays. It's more than a little bit sad, but there is something very comforting about not having to go anywhere at all. It leaves plenty of time for blogging and reading and drinking all sorts of tea.

I did not send Christmas cards out this year, so don't be waiting for one. Perhaps I'll make up for that next year, as I did enjoy sending out and receiving some lovely cards and letters from my wonderful blog friends.

Merry Christmas!





Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I wish you all the best in 2021. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Merry Christmas! I hope it was lovely and it was nice to just stay home and crash which is what I did. I always love your pictures which are so artistic...love the last one which could be. Christmas card itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog