Scrapbooking

Hi there Birgit, this post is for you. You mentioned you were interested in seeing a bit of my scrapbooks. The albums I use for the kids are Creative Memories. I just love the quality of their products, but they are not economical, so for the big album with 300 photos, I purchased an album from a department store for $20, and filled it up completely. My style is very simple, minimalist compared to some. 




The Creative Memories albums pages all have protective sleeves, and you start with a 12by12 blank slate, so
layout possibilities are endless. I try to fit in at least 6 photos per layout. These albums also lay perfectly
flat, so they are very nice to look through.

The quality of Creative Memories cannot be beat. I actually used to be a representative, but no longer. That
is a long story. I just love the herringbone tweed on this one.

Major size difference! Creative Memories albums are not designed to hold that many pages.


All pockets in this album are 4 by 6. I made all of my owns journal boxes and most 
of the embellishments.


Comments

  1. Hi Andrea - those are just wonderful ... congratulations - the kids will be so pleased = happy memories. Creative blogger - well done! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for showing your pages. they look so thought out and well written from what I can see. I always add more pages and they never sit flat. Sometimes being minimal is better in the long run. I love the paw prints on the one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pages are so nice! I love that you journal in them...that helps with the memories. Love the one of the hike by Miles Canyon...one of my favourite places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are beautiful.

    I only ever had one Creative Memories binder. It was really nice, but I was awful at keeping up with the pages. I gave the binder to our son when he moved out since most of the photos were of him when he was small.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog