July Mornings

July is flying by so fast, it is making me dizzy! I've been having fun learning about my new camera and enjoying Instagram a whole bunch. I like that I can use it from my phone which I almost always have on me and that it is super quick. Mostly though, I've been enjoying the weather, my gardens and having my kids at home. They're older now, and mostly prefer to do their own thing, but I love "dropping in" now and then to see what they're up to and just having their happy voices fill up our home makes me lighthearted.

I do hope you're all having a fabulous July! Here are some photos, mostly from my morning walk with my dog.

An America Coot in its nest. I get a kick out of these guys and the noises they make.

A lovely pair I passed on my morning walk.

Seemed like a sad little birdie.

My black kitty Sooty, getting some love from Georgia.

This is one of those shots I thought I didn't get. It's my current favourite and I will keep playing with it to
see how best I like it.



Comments

  1. Awwwwwwwwww...the two kitties are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos but my fav photo is the sweet kitties. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty series of nature images. My favorite is the first one of the Coot on the nest. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Andrea,
    you're amazing me and more with your gorgeous shots, I heartily thank you !

    Wishing you a most lovely Saturday and Sunday ahead,
    I'm sending all my love to you

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your July looks so beautiful, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos and it looked like a lovely morning. July is quickly going and it's been a hot and humid one in my neck of the woods so I'm sort of looking forward to fall. Shhhhh...I'm not looking forward to cold and snow so don't get me wrong, just a bit cooler would be nice! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are lovely, Andrea! I love the b&w images so much!
    Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and I love seeing them all on Instagram too!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos but my fav photo is the sweet kitties. Happy weekend.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos all seem to have such content - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like you post photos,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things