Up A Tree

I woke up to this sight out my bedroom window this morning. Poor little guy must have scrambled up there after catching a sight of our dog.  He's still up there as I'm writing this over 6 hours later.  I hope he's comfortable, but I doubt it. 
I'm sure I have been feeling much like this furry fella lately. Stuck.  On the couch is mostly where I've been the past month.  The past several days have seen much improvement to my health.  Nasty chest infection with more drugs than you can shake a stick at. I still have a minor cough, but all else seems to be good.  
I hope everyone is doing well, and I plan to catch up over the next few days.


Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling some better - I've missed you.
    Great pic of the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you're well on the way to recovery and that poor little racoon will find his way home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are slowly feeling better. When I have a cough attack, like I like to call it, I take a spoonful of smooth peanut butter and let it slowly dissolve down my throat. It coats it and makes it easier to sleep after. My mom in law told me this. Poor Mr. Raccoon but I bet he will find a way to come down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no..........hope you are BOTH feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I'm sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. Hope you are better soon.
    Poor little guy, I hope he made it down safely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS !

    Today you're sharing with us such wonder, darling Andrea, thank you !

    Wishing you a most lovely weekend ahead,
    I'm sending hugs and blessings to you

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor raccoon and you, both not where you want to be. Get well soon Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea - I hope you are now feeling a little easier - somewhat of a shock to see Rocko the Raccoon up there .. hope he too is easier somewhere else now ... take care - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, I am so sorry you have been ill. I hope you are feeling better and that poor baby is down from the tree.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those critters sleep in the day so I hope he gets home soon! Get well! This spring has many folks down with what I call "The crud!" Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things