Cherry Blossoms

Hi there everyone!  I am writing this feeling like myself again.  The weather has been wonderful and has been keeping me busy in the yard. Lots of planting, transplanting and of course weeding fills my time between cups of tea.
 
That little rascal raccoon from my last post made it down sometime during the following night.  He had to have been up there for 16 hours. What a place for sleeping! I was so glad to see him gone the next morning. Clever little guy managed to elude Bear.  My dog is not vicious and is usually the one that ends up injured when he gets involved with the wild critters, so I was very happy that there was no "meet and greet."
 
Quite a while back, I participated in Stephanie's mug exchange, and it was my job to send to Little Wren in Bangkok, Thailand.  A long story made short, I am very glad that it has finally arrived and that it was good condition.  You can see what traveled all the way from Canada to Southeast Asia HERE. Thank-you Little Wren for writing such a lovely post.
 
I think everyone's favourite thing about Spring is the blooms. Our cherry trees are nearly in full bloom and the bees are oh so busy buzzing about. The sounds, sight and scent are invigorating.
 
I hope you all have a great week!

Comments

  1. So happy you are feeling better! These are gorgeous blooms! The gift you sent to Little Wren is so special. Hope you have a nice week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to stop by and say ...
    What a lovely photograph, those blooms look gorgeous.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better and that Rocky Raccoon is safe and sound and back on the ground. Lovely picture of the blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful time of year with all the trees in blossom. The wild lilacs are opening now and I need to travel some country roads to get myself a big bouquet.
    Lovely parcel you sent Wren although disappointing you couldn't send her any tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful photo! Nice to hear that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherry blossoms ..........one of the BEST things about spring.

    Glad to hear Rocky Raccoon has moved along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea ... so glad you're feeling better and more sparkly. Also good to hear Rocky raccoon has moved on ... and Cherry Blossoms are just fluffily wonderful ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, the blossoms are beautiful. I had to stop putting my bird feeders out due to the raccoons. I think they all moved on. Lovely photo. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo is your Thai blogging friend, still on a massive high from the parcel you sent me! Thank you so much for the shout here to my reveal post. I still can't believe what good condition the parcel was in when it arrived, it was as you had hand delivered it! You must have ticked all the right boxes in both countries :)
    I am glad that you are feeling better - I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around, so all that positive energy & excitement that came out of the box that I opened, I'm sending right back your way!
    Have a wonderful week
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you are feeling better, and that the lovely little raccoon is safely out of the tree. I love cherry blossoms, I wish we had them here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy you are feeling more yourself ♥ such pretty cherry blossoms and always wonderful to hear and see the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sincerely glad to read that you're feeling better, darling Andrea, I so love cherry blossoms, every year at Spring they fill my heart !

    Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week,
    may it be filled with gladness and smiles, Dearie !

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you're feeling good and the trees look amazing! Our weather has been very wet! I'm hoping the rain will stop this weekend so we can enjoy the parade on Monday for Memorial day. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you all a very nice holiday weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shot of the cheery blossom! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things