My Little Black Cat

This little, black cat is about 8 months old now, and as you can expect, he is a ball of energy.  And a bundle of snuggles.  And a truck load of laughs.  There is no one in our home he doesn't like, including our 120 pound dog, who is friendly, but let's face it, at that size, has a hard time to be gentle when feeling playful.  Nonetheless, Sooty always gives Bear a chance to sniff and lick him, and I'm sure if Bear would settle down, the cat would snuggle right up and go to sleep with him.  I cannot tell you how happy I am with this cat's personality!  And can't you just see it in this photo?!!
 

Comments

  1. Aww so cute.. he looks like he is full of mischief... love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog