I Have A Winner!

The party is on-going, and I am still meeting many wonderful bloggers.  A huge thank-you goes out again to Vicki from 2 Bags Full... .  Running this party has not been an easy task, I'm sure.  With 600 blogs participating, it has been a success, but a tiring one.  I can assure you Vicki that your efforts are much appreciated by us all.
On to the winner of the bookmark.  I used a random number generator, my daughter, and am so pleased to announce that an avid reader is getting a very suitable gift.  As a matter of fact, her last blog post was about one of her favorite authors.  Congratulations to Linda from Crafty Gardener!  I've been to your blog several times since I met you shortly after this party began, and I have enjoyed every post.  I can not wait to see what you start posting in the Spring!


I received a notification that I am also a winner this morning!  So excited about this!  I won a copper etched pendant from Deborah Read.  Take a moment to check out her jewelry.  It is just so beautiful, and I can't wait to see this piece in person.  I'll be blogging all about that moment.  Thank-you so much Deb!!!

Deb's beautiful creation!

And thank-you to all of the people who are running beautiful, friendly blogs out there!  To all the people who have not only stopped by, but are now coming by on a regular basis, thank-you for your time.  I understand how precious our time is on this planet, and I'm so glad you are able to share a little bit of it with me.

Update:
How lucky can I be?  I've won another giveaway!  This time from Kathy, I will receive a selection of her hand-dyed fabrics!  Just look at the color!  I can't wait to see them in person and figure out what to do with them.  Thank-you so much Kathy for the generous giveaway!

Hand-dyed fabric from Kathy!





Comments

  1. Thanks so much for contacting me. I'm thrilled to be a winner of your bookmark. I know I'll get lots of use and enjoyment using it as I'm such an avid reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday, and congratulations...to both you and your winner. So happy to have found your beautiful blog...will definitely be around from here on out. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty x2! Congrats to you and Linda too.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend~p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still enjoying the blog party! Nice to have found you! Congrats to you and to your lucky winner! Have a great day! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner and I guess congratulations to you as a winner too:) Beautiful work. B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your winner. Such a pretty little bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your profile...the stuff that makes up life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the very lucky winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read Kathy's post that you were the winner, I am so happy for you! Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea, congrats to your winner and just dropping in to wish you a lovely evening. Stay warm and comfy my friend. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like it was a fun event. Congrats on your prize.

    Thanks for visiting my WOYWW post x

    Sherry WOYWW #94

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things