A Little Afraid


 I don't like being threatened by any size of bird, but geese are especially frightening.  They're huge! I've never been attacked by one unless you count the time I was in my truck and saw a pair with their gaggle of little ones. I slowed to a crawl and was enjoying watching them when one of the adults thought he had a job to do. He attacked the truck! Now, if a goose is willing to take on a half ton, then I'm small potatoes.  That's why I'm always on edge when they're lounging near the walking trail I like to frequent. There wasn't an incident today, for which I am very grateful. 

Comments

  1. Hello,
    The geese can be scary, I have had them hissing and walking behind me, I just walk faster. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things