Fall Fun

Anyone who knows me, even a little, knows how much I love Fall. And it's finally time to truly dive into the season, harvest what the garden has produced and then sit back and enjoy.









Okay, so these aren't from the garden, they're crochet and I'm working on adding more.


We've been watching "Blown Away" on Netflix and never have I had a better
appreciation for my blown glass pumpkins!


I grew and dried these last year.




I've been asked why I don't rake the leaves off my lawn. Because they're beautiful, that's why.

Comments

  1. Can I come live at your house???? Your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Looks like your garden was VERY productive this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! Your garden produced some beautiful bounty! Your home decor is lovely and it's a beautiful thing to watch the leaves falling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everywhere you look is beautiful on this blog today. Love all your Fall decorations and those crochet pumpkins are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea - the squashes of all sorts are wonderful ... while I love the corn ... beautiful decorations too - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have all those pumpkins been grown in your garden? That's so cool - stand up and take a bow and enjoy the fruits of your hard work! I love the row of yellow ones with the green tops, it's very stylish!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog