What I've Been Up To

Mainly I've been gardening, but in my down time, while watching Midsomer Murders, I've been knitting dishcloth after dishcloth. I absolutely love this colour blend, but it does make me crave something in the mint-chocolate chip family. Eventually, I would love to take on making myself a sweater or cardigan, but frankly, I'm still intimidated by that thought.

Life has been good, everyone is happy and healthy and we are excited for our upcoming trip to the Yukon. My husband and I travelled there 17 years ago and we cannot wait to show our kiddos how wonderful our Canadian North is. I imagine I will be blogging about it as we go.

I hope all of you are enjoying a beautiful summer. 




Comments

  1. Hi Andrea - I'd have loved to have visited the Yukon ... so enjoy yourselves and what a wonderful trip to look forward to - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings dear Andrea. I love this dishcloth color. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea...these are great looking wash clothes that remind me of my mom in law who made the same thing and I loved them. My best friend loves Midsummer Night’s Murders and it is a good show and fun. Oh your trip sounds so good and a lot of fun. I can’t wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knitted dishcloths are the best. Enjoy your wonderful trip, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the colors are so pretty on your dishclothes. I am glad all is well. Your trip sounds awesome! Have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea - glad your summer is going well and can't wait to hear about your Yukon adventures. Your chocolate - mint dishcloth is pretty enough to be a jumper for sure!
    Love Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I am hungry for mint-chocolate chip too. LOL Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things